D / Z / GWL-CT self-controlling temperature heating cable PF46 / PFA self-limiting temperature heating cable
Information source: Anhui Cable Group Views: 6239 Release time: 2014-04-15
D / Z / GWL-CT self-controlling temperature heating cable ( self-limiting electric heating cable) is divided into three types, DWL-CT is a low-temperature series self-controlling temperature heating cable, and ZWL-CT is a medium-temperature series self-controlling temperature heating cable Tropical, GWL-CT is a high series of self-controlling temperature and electric heating cable; CT is anti-corrosion reinforced, and the outer sheath uses imported raw materials of PF46 or PFA.
D / Z / GWL-CT self-controlling temperature heating cable (self-limiting temperature heating cable) structure is composed of two parallel wires in a conductive polymer heating core. The heating core is radiation-crosslinked to ensure durability and can be automatically The output power is adjusted to compensate for temperature changes, and heat is generated when current passes through the conductive polymer core between the conductors.
The coverage of the braided layer of tinned copper wire reaches 85%, which can better play the role of explosion protection and resistance to external forces, and better shielding effect. The outer sheath is made of PF46 and PFA imported materials, which greatly improves the anti-corrosion and explosion-proof performance, and can withstand temperatures above 180 ° C. It is truly a product comparable to imported electric heating cables . It is suitable for dangerous places with special requirements, and it is also suitable for homes, large buildings and industrial applications.
1. Copper wire: 1.4, 2.3m㎡
2.Self-controlling conductive core
3. Fluoropolymer insulation layer
4.Tinned copper braid
5.PF46, PFA polymer outer sheath
Third, the technical parameters
Standard color: white;
Temperature range: The maximum maintenance temperature is 65 ~ 110 ℃, and the maximum exposure temperature is 135 ℃;
Construction temperature: minimum -30 ℃;
Thermal stability: The heat generated by the hot line is maintained above 90% after cycling back and forth from 10 ℃ to 149 ℃ for 300 times
Bending radius: 25.4mm at 20 ℃ at room temperature, 35.0mm at -30 ℃ at low temperature, insulation resistance wire length of 300 meters, and ambient temperature at 75 ℃, shake test with 2.500VDC shaker for 1 minute (between the lead and the shield) .
1. Anti-condensation, dewaxing and technology of petroleum pipelines, anti-freezing and heat tracing;
2. Heat tracing and anti-condensation for oilfield wellhead oil production;
3. Heat tracing and insulation of chemical pipes, tanks, instrument pipelines and sampling pipes;
4. Heat tracing and antifreeze protection of oil pipelines on offshore oil platforms;
5. Heat tracing and insulation of oil tankers and ship pipelines and containers;
6. Heat tracing insulation of heavy oil pipelines in power plants and antifreeze of water pipes;
7. Heating and heat tracing of intermittently conveying medium pipes;
8. It is necessary to strictly control the heat insulation of the medium temperature pipeline;
9. Track heat tracing and train doors and windows;
10. Cold storage doors and windows;
11. Snow melting on the roof, gutter, and pavement;
12. Fire protection of buildings and highway tunnels;
Wiring method of electric heating cable tail terminal box (picture)
220V and 380V electric heating cable thermostat wiring diagram (power terminal box wiring)
Installation of electric heating cable two-way junction box and three-way junction box (picture)
Pipeline heating cable installation (picture)
Electric heat tracing design instructions and technical guidance (atlas)
- D / Z / GWL-CT self-controlling temperature electric heating cable PF ...
- WLD / Z / G-CT self-controlling temperature ...
- Flame retardant and explosion-proof (high temperature) self-limiting electric heating cable (ZR) G ...
- Anti-corrosion and explosion-proof type (medium temperature) self-limiting temperature ...