WLD / Z / G-CT self-controlling temperature electric heating cable with transparent transparent sheath self-limiting temperature electric heating cable
Information source: Anhui Cable Group Views: 4506 Release time: 2014-04-15
WLD / Z / G-CT self-controlling temperature heating cable ( self-limiting temperature heating cable) is divided into three types, WLD-CT low temperature series, WLZ-CT is medium temperature series, WLG-CT high temperature series; CT is anticorrosive enhanced The outer sheath is made of transparent PF46 or PFA imported materials.
When the ambient temperature decreases, the number of conductive paths in the heating core increases, which generates more heat. In contrast, when the ambient temperature rises, the number of conductive paths in the heating core decreases, thereby reducing heat output. The coverage of the braided layer of tinned copper wire reaches 85%, which can better play the role of explosion protection and resistance to external forces, and better shielding effect.
In the case of liquid or gaseous medium pipes, tanks, etc. that do not cause temperature loss, the electric heating cable is an ideal anti-freeze and heat insulation solution. The electrical heating cable technology used determines the required temperature, power and application area, as well as the choice of external insulation and protective cover. The explosion-proof and anti-corrosion performance of WLD / Z / G-CT self-controlling temperature heating cable is suitable for deployment in explosion-hazardous areas.
1. Copper wire: 1.2, 1.4, 1.6m㎡
2.Self-controlling conductive core
3. Fluoropolymer insulation layer
4.Tinned copper braid
5.PF46, PFA polymer outer sheath
Standard color: transparent;
Temperature range: the maximum maintenance temperature is 60 ~ 95 ℃, the maximum exposure temperature is 110 ℃;
Construction temperature: minimum -60 ℃;
Thermal stability: The heating line heat is maintained above 90% after cycling back and forth from 10 ℃ to 99 ℃ for 300 times;
Deflection radius: 25.4mm at 20 ℃ at room temperature and 35.0mm at -30 ℃ at low temperature;
Insulation resistance: When the hot wire is 300 meters in length and the ambient temperature is 75 ° C, shake it with a 2.500VDC shaker for 1 minute.
1. The heat tracing temperature is uniform, safe and reliable;
2. Green environmental protection and energy saving;
3. Rapid heating during intermittent operation;
4. Easy installation, simple operation and easy management;
5. Outer sheath has strong corrosion resistance.
Wiring method of electric heating cable tail terminal box (picture)
220V and 380V electric heating cable thermostat wiring diagram (power terminal box wiring)
Installation of electric heating cable two-way junction box and three-way junction box (picture)
Pipeline heating cable installation (picture)
Electric heat tracing design instructions and technical guidance (atlas)
- D / Z / GWL-CT self-controlling temperature electric heating cable PF ...
- WLD / Z / G-CT self-controlling temperature ...
- Flame retardant and explosion-proof (high temperature) self-limiting electric heating cable (ZR) G ...
- Anti-corrosion and explosion-proof type (medium temperature) self-limiting temperature ...