Nano solar electric heating belt DKW solar water heater pipe special thawing belt / electric heating belt
Information source: Anhui Cable Group Views: 3996 Published: 2014-03-06
DKW nano- solar heating cable (commonly known as defrosting zone or anti-freezing zone ) has no stringent industrial requirements. It is not necessary to consider whether it is explosion-proof. For safety reasons, choose a low-temperature basic electric heating cable. There are 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 13mm and other specifications of the heating cable of the nano solar electric heating cable (different regions, the width of the core belt using the heating cable is different.
DKW series special heating cable for solar water heater, the core part is made of nano-conductive material and polymer, and it is evenly squeezed on two parallel metal wires. Through radiation cross-linking, it has the advantages of rapid heating in a cold environment and small starting current. It can automatically adjust the output power according to the temperature of the water heater pipe. The length can be freely cut, no high temperature and overheating, easy installation and maintenance. This kind of advantage is the first choice to effectively prevent the solar water heater pipeline from freezing.
1. This product uses pure copper core wire as the lead and is connected to 220V power supply. To ensure the safety of use, rest assured;
2. The heat-shrinkable tube is sent at the tail. The two wires at the tail cannot be connected.
3. Can be tiled or spirally wound, depending on the ambient temperature;
4. It is wrapped with insulation cotton to make the heating belt longer in life and more energy efficient.
Second, the main features
1. Automatically limit the temperature during heating without overheating or overheating;
2. The output power can be adjusted automatically with the temperature of the heated body;
3. It can be arbitrarily shortened or used within a certain length;
4. Allow crossover and overlap without worrying about high temperature hot spots and burning.
1. The temperature of the heat tracing pipeline is uniform, will not overheat, and is safe and reliable;
2. Save electricity;
3. During intermittent operation, the heating starts quickly;
4. Low installation and operation costs;
5. Easy installation and maintenance;
6. Facilitate automated management;
7. No environmental pollution.