Silicone rubber heating belt
Information source: Anhui Cable Group Views: 5119 Time: 2014-03-13
Silicone rubber electric heating belt (SCS) is a special soft heating belt composed of nickel-chromium alloy wire and insulating material. It has high design power density, fast heating, high thermal efficiency and long service life. In addition to heat tracing for general constant power bands, it can also be used in places where heating is required in some cases. The silicone rubber electric heating belt is also called a flexible heating belt because of its softness and large bending.
Silicone rubber heating belt has good waterproof performance. It can be used for the heating, heat tracing and heat preservation of industrial equipment or laboratories in wet, non-explosive gas places. ,Safe and reliable. It is suitable for severe cold regions. The main functions of pipelines and solar energy silicon rubber electric heating belts are the functions of hot water pipe insulation, thawing, and snow and ice melting. With high temperature, high cold, aging resistance and other characteristics.
Recommended use temperature: <200 ° C
Maximum heat-resistant temperature of insulation material: 250 ℃
Dielectric strength: 1500V / 1min
Insulation resistance:> 50MΩ
Power deviation: ± 10%
(1) The heating wire is wound on the alkali-free glass fiber core frame, the main insulation is silicon rubber, the heat resistance is good, and the insulation performance is reliable;
(2) It has excellent softness, can be directly wound on the device to be heated, and has good contact and uniform heating;
(3) During installation, the flat side of the silicone rubber of the electric heating belt should be close to the surface of the medium pipe and tank, and fixed with aluminum tape. In order to reduce heat loss, additional insulation layer should be measured outside the electric heating belt;
(4) According to the needs of the heated device, it can be bent and arbitrarily wound. The space is small, and the installation method is simple and fast. The heating body is covered with silicone insulator and tin-copper braid can prevent mechanical damage.
Precautions for use
(1) During installation, the silicone rubber flat side of the heating belt should be close to the surface of the medium pipe and tank, and fixed with aluminum tape;
(2) In order to reduce heat loss, a heat insulation layer should be measured outside the heating zone;
(3) It is strictly forbidden to overlap winding installation to prevent overheating damage. It can also be customized according to user requirements (specifications, sizes), and the dielectric strength of high-voltage withstand ~ 2KV / min.