BJW51-120 explosion-proof temperature controller
Information source: Anhui Cable Group Views: 8004 Release time: 2014-03-10
Explosion-proof temperature controllers are manufactured in accordance with the relevant provisions of GB3836-2000 "Explosion-proof Electrical Equipment for Explosive Environments". The explosion-proof mark is "EⅡBT4". The products are divided into two types, land and marine. Control the medium process temperature of the pipeline or tank.
The core box contains temperature control elements. The temperature control element adjusting shaft and temperature measuring capillary adopt flameproof structure and glue-sealed structure, which are used to control the incoming and outgoing wires of the cable.
I. Working principle <br /> When the temperature of the controlled medium in contact with the temperature sensor temperature package rises, the liquid in the temperature package expands due to heat. When the controlled medium exceeds the set temperature, the T1 and T2 contacts are disconnected. , So automatically cut off the power and stop heat tracing. At this time, the temperature of the temperature-sensing bag slowly decreases; when the temperature is lower than the set temperature, the contacts T1 and T2 are closed again, and the power is automatically restored.
Explosion-proof certificate number: CNEx14.0252U
Rated current: 15A
Rated voltage: ~ 220V
Explosion-proof mark: ExdllCT4
Ambient temperature: -40 ℃ ~ ＋ 200 ℃
Temperature range: 10-120
Protection level: IP54
3. Installation and maintenance (1) Open the cover of the thermostat junction box, unscrew the connection sleeve, and pass the incoming and outgoing cables through the connection sleeve, pressure ring and rubber seal ring into the connection cavity.
(2) In a single-phase system with an operating voltage of 220V / 110V, install one core wire of each of the incoming and outgoing wires on the "T1" and "T2" terminals, and the remaining one incoming wire and one outgoing wire Attach to the "short-circuit" post and tighten the cap screw.
(3) In a 380V three-phase system, an AC contactor KM must be added, and its main contact point is connected to the load circuit, and the contacts T1 and T2 of the temperature controller are connected to the 220V or 380V control circuit, and the KM coil is used. Power on and power off to control the on and off of the load circuit. During installation, a two-core control cable from the distribution box enters the wiring cavity through one nozzle, and is connected to the T1 and T2 contacts of the temperature controller. The other nozzle is left empty.
(4) Open the temperature adjustment cover, align the media process temperature on the knob with the upper red reference point on the core case, and then tighten the box cover screw.
(5) Fix the box holder with a pipe clip at an appropriate part of the pipe (usually at the junction of the power supply junction box), and apply a heat-resistant pressure-sensitive tape for the temperature measurement capillary to the surface of the tube under test. Stick on the part where the temperature of the pipe is measured, and fasten it with heat-resistant pressure-sensitive tape. Install the temperature measurement capillary away from the heating cable to prevent malfunction.
(6) The power line is connected to the power grid, and the control line is connected to the electric heating cable through the explosion-proof power supply junction box. After inspection, the power can be transmitted.
(7) Precautions for installing the thermostat
a. The temperature-sensing package can only be installed horizontally, and the box can be installed vertically downwards, otherwise temperature instability will occur.
b. If the junction box is deformed or the cracked box is damaged, stop using it and replace it with a new temperature controller. (8) The method of judging whether the temperature control element is working properly. Turn from low to high to adjust the temperature. You can hear the opening and closing sound of the "porphyrin" contact at the temperature scale attachment (the temperature pack is placed in the air), and the pointer of the multimeter changes from "off → on". Does not move, indicating that the temperature control element is broken.
- WLFWK explosion-proof temperature controller (cast aluminum thermostat ...
- BJW51-120 explosion-proof temperature controller
- FDH-2 explosion-proof power junction box
- FTH explosion-proof tee junction box T-type junction box